Friday, June 27, 2008

All night!

I woke up this morning, early, and when I went into our guest bedroom to find something to wear amidst the piles of clean clothes that we have neglected to put away, there was Tyson, watching TV with the box of Krispy Kreme that Xavier had brought home last night. He looked at me as if I had startled him. Then he said "Mama, is it morning?! I've been awake ALL night....dang, I can't believe it!" It was so cute! Although it doesn't thrill me that my kid got NO sleep and will be impossible to deal with all day, it was really sweet to see the excitement in his face so early in the day. It made my morning.

2 comments:

Terri Bills said...

no sleep, AND a box of sugar. Wow. That little guy is going to be zonked when the sugar high wears off. But he's so cute, what can you do?

Yonker Family said...

That is HILARIOUS! I can't even imagine what your reaction must have been. What did he watch ALL night long? I miss that kid. We are going to have a blast in October.